At Iain A Grieve Painters and Decorators, Health and Safety is paramount and we always strive to create a safe working environment for our employee, subcontractors, clients and members of the public to this end. The company has been awarded a CHAS Accredited Contractor Certificate.
As an ongoing commitment to Health and Safety all members of staff are now CSCS Certified at a minimum standard of NVQ Level 2 and qualified in the erection of Mobile Aluminium Towers and have carried out an Asbestos Awareness Training courses which both are now a legal requirements under Health and safety Law, also Manual Handling and Ladder Awareness Courses, all our Cherry Pickers Operators and IPAF (Government Standard) qualified and we carry thee ‘appointed person’ First Aiders.
CHAS is the only health and Safety assessment scheme approved and regulated by the government, to find out more about CHAS visit www.chas.gov.uk Iain A Grieve is committed to Investing in training and commitment. An award winning training employer, some of the awards include Skillbuild and Federation of Master builder apprentice of the year.
- CSCS – All staff CSCS qualified.
- Chas – Approved and Regulated.
- NVQ – All staff members are qualified at a minimum standard of NVQ level 2.
- IPAF – All cherry pickers operations IPAF qualified.
- First Aid – 3 Qualified appointed fist aiders.
- Asbestos Awareness – All members of staff are fully qualified in asbestos awareness. This is now a legal requirement under Health and Safety law.
- Ladder awareness – All staff fully trained.
- Manual Handling and safety Awareness. All staff fully trained.
- Scaffolding – IPO – All scaffold erector’s qualified.